The select line is for the first time homeowner who wants high-quality cabinets that are made of 100 percent American wood and hand-crafted to our specifications but at an affordable price. Like all of our products, each cabinet will stand the test of time and looks and feels like something much more expensive. Among the qualities of this line include:
- Thick maple and oak solid hardwood frames
- The frames are constructed with a mortise and tenon joint and are glued and stapled.
- We offer a variety of colors and stains to match the rest of your kitchen
- Concealed self-closing hinge with 6 way adjustments
- 1/2” thick PBC with maple foil on both sides
- Shelves are supported with plastic shelf supports and are adjustable on 2 1/2” increments. Shelves in tall cabinets are supported with metal shelf supports clipped into metal track
- Solid 5/8” thick poplar wood dovetailed drawer box with 1/4” birch plywood bottom that is dadoed, glued and stapled into the sides